Through this website, personal data necessary for the management and maintenance of some of our services is collected.
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Responsible for the treatment : EMEDÉ PROMOTION AND ADVERTISING SERVICES COMPANY, SL
- Commercial name: EMEDE
- Address : C/ NICARAGUA 78-82, 08029, BARCELONA (BARCELONA)
- NIF : B58624180
- Email : administración@emede.com
PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be used for the general purpose of management and control of the commercial relationship established between the user and the controller, and specifically for:
- Manage full access and correct use of services and/or products by users.
- To communicate with users in response to incidents, requests, comments and questions you ask us through the services and/or products, as well as the contact forms on our website (including emails and/or calls telephones).
- To provide, update, maintain and protect the services and/or products and activities.
- To provide new services and/or products, special offers or updates.
- If this is the case, manage personnel selection processes in selective processes of workers and/or collaborators.
- Communications: We may send e-mails, messages and other types of communication with reference to the services and/or products contracted, as well as for technical issues that may affect this website. These communications are considered part of the services and/or products contracted or requested.
- If applicable, commercial communications (marketing): We may use your personal data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to conduct surveys, obtain your opinion on the service provided, and occasionally to notify you changes, important developments in services and/or products, offers and/or promotions of our services and/or products or of third-party companies related to us. These commercial offers will, in any case, be expressly and separately authorized by the user who, at any time, can revoke his consent to receive these notifications using the mechanism implemented for the purpose in them, or, from customer account preferences.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose beyond those described above, unless it is imposed by law or there is some judicial and/or administrative requirement that involves the processing of data for purposes other than those stated.
The personal data provided will be kept and treated as long as the relationship of provision of services and/or products is maintained, without prejudice to the possibility of exercising your rights in the field of data protection (access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability and not being subject to automated individual decisions). The personal data of those interested in receiving information about services and/or products will be kept in the system indefinitely as long as the interested party does not request its deletion.
LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
EMEDE processes your personal data in accordance with the following legal bases: Consent of the interested party (1), the execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures (2) and legitimate interest (3).
- The consent of the interested party for the purposes described above, which will be requested:
- Before proceeding to process your data,
- In the process of registering as a customer or,
- When sending commercial communications from EMEDE.
Requests for information sent to us require that the interested party voluntarily provide us with the necessary data to be able to attend to or provide the services and/or products. However, the interested party can freely refuse to provide us with this data or, subsequently, revoke the consent previously granted to process their data, although this refusal will imply the impossibility of being able to attend to their request.
- The processing of data by EMEDE is necessary for the execution of a contract to which the interested party is a party or for the application of pre-contractual measures at the latter’s request . This legal basis will apply if the user purchases products or contracts services through our website.
- EMEDE’s legitimate interest in maintaining and maintaining the loyalty of its customers and/or users and better meeting their expectations or previously expressed interests, for example: improving the products and/or services offered, managing requests, inquiries or complaints, offer similar products to those hired, inform about current promotions and discounts, among others. Everything indicated above is understood without prejudice to the fulfillment by EMEDE of the rest of the obligations relating to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means.
EMEDE understands that, by providing his personal data, the interested party guarantees and is responsible for the veracity, timeliness and accuracy of the same, and that he expressly accepts and consents to the treatment for the purposes described above.
RECIPIENTS OF INTERNATIONAL ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
In general, EMEDE will not transfer your personal data to third parties unless we are legally obliged or you have expressly authorized us to do so when using our services and/or products. EMEDE will not carry out international transfers of the personal data requested through this website, with the exception of the following cases:
- That the international transfer of data is necessary for the execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures to which the interested party is a party.
- That the international transfer of data is necessary for the application of current legislation.
- That the international transfer of data takes place with the express consent of the interested party.
- That the international transfer of data takes place to find the web page hosted on servers located outside the European Economic Area.
In any case, in cases where international data transfers may take place, EMEDE will check that the country importing data guarantees an adequate level of protection in application of current regulations.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PERSONS
The data protection regulations allow you to exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion (“right to be forgotten”), limitation of treatment, portability and not being the subject of individual decisions before the data controller automated Below, we explain what these rights consist of:
- Right of access : Allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data being processed.
- Right of rectification : Allows you to correct errors, modify data that turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete and guarantee the certainty of your personal data.
- Right of deletion : Allows you to request the deletion of your personal data when they are no longer necessary for the execution or provision of the service.
- Right of opposition : It allows the interested party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or its termination, except for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, in which case we will keep them blocked during the corresponding period.
- § Right to object to the sending of advertising : Those interested may object to the sending of commercial communications. In this case, you can revoke your consent to receive these notifications at any time.
- Limitation of treatment : In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the treatment of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Data portability : Interested parties can request to receive the data that concerns them and that they have provided us or that – whenever technically possible – we send them to another person responsible for the treatment of their choice, in a format structured for common use and mechanical reading.
- Right not to be the subject of automated individual decisions (including profiling) : Data subjects have the right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated processing that produces legal effects or significantly affects the data subject.
- Possibility of withdrawing consent : The interested party has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without this affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent given at the time of providing us with their data.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set forth, please contact us through the contact details that appear in “Identification of the person responsible for the processing of personal data”, in which you include the following information: Name and surname, ID number, postal and/or electronic contact address, indicating the type of right and specifying the conditions thereof. We may ask you for additional information in order to verify your identity. Possibility to complain to the Control Authority: EMEDE also informs you of your right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
ADDITIONAL I NFORMATION
EMEDE recommends the use of this website to those over 18 years of age. If children under the age of 14 access, the consent of the minor’s parents, guardians or legal representatives will be necessary to be able to process their personal data. The minor’s parents, guardians or legal representatives will be solely responsible for the content to which the minor may have access when visiting our website.
It is possible that EMEDE has profiles on different social networks. It is also possible that the user can access the private spaces that may exist on this web page through their accounts in social networks, instead of accessing with a username and password. In these cases, users who provide their personal data with the information available through their account and/or user profile in social networks are informed that this is the person responsible for the data treatments carried out, unless that other conditions are expressly reported in a specific treatment.
Conservation of certain data
EMEDE informs that, in compliance with the provisions of Law 25/2007, of October 18, on the conservation of data relating to electronic communications and public communications networks, it must retain and preserve certain traffic data generated during development of communications with the purpose of handing them over to the legitimate authorities, when the legal circumstances foreseen therein occur.
Our servers collect information automatically when the user uses the services of the websites. This log data may include IP address, identification of the device from which the Products are accessed, operating system, and device settings, among others.
In addition, you are informed that the owner of the website (responsible for the treatment) has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and avoid its alteration, loss and treatment and/ or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or the physical or natural environment. Likewise, additional measures have been established with a view to strengthening the confidentiality and integrity of information in your organization, continuously maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of processes to ensure respect for data privacy.
Our website uses its own and third-party cookies. You can find all the detailed information regarding cookies in our Cookies Policy.